- Cam: hey dad want some gold?
- Cam: debit card niggaaaa
they call me macklemore in math class because im like
what what what what what
what what what what what what what
what what what what
when u rlly want to talk to someone so u finally do and then they tell u they rlly wanted to talk to u
Hey Guys, last week I got this maid costume and I don’t really like the way it fits so instead of wrestling with sending it back I decided to give it away as a thanks for reaching over 1400 followers recently. Also this will be my first giveaway so I hope it goes well!
- Reblog this post a maximum of 5 times and please tag each post with “erohimegiveaway” so I can find it later, likes will not count
- you don’t have to be following me but if you do follow me you will get an extra two entries!
- Do not delete this text
- No giveaway blogs
- Must be over 18 or have parental consent
- Must have ask box open so I can message you if you win
- Must be willing to give me your address, etc. (I will pay for international shipping)
- Complete Maid cosplay outfit includes: dress, apron, headband, and wrist cuffs
- A random assortment of kawaii stickers and trinkets, as well as some yummy japanese snacks and stuff
Giveaway will end on May 19, at 6 pm central, I will choose the winner using random.org, the winner will have 48 hours to respond, if they don’t I will choose a new winner, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
will smith everybody
OMG SHUT UP * kissy *
tell me that im adorable and that you want to have rough sex against the shower wall (◕‿◕✿)
AH YES, THIS IS PREFERRED
Thought it would be nice to take a close-up as well, heh (*´・ｖ・)
- Cam: oh hey katie
- Me: why are you in here
- Cam: [grabs my hand] because im worried about you, all the thins that could h-
- Me: [ slaps him and his glasses come off]
- Cam: bitch I will stab you
- Cam: no no no im sorry i just care
- Me: [ slaps again]
- Cam: UGH GOD FUCK YOU THEN, FUCKK
…I’m going home.
AND THEN WE ALL WANTED TO HUG HIM REALLY HARD
I really hated this scene of the movie. She’s trying to do the right thing for the sake of it being the right thing, but no one’s willing to help her unless they can “have” her. She’s the most balanced and genuinely good character and everyone’s just interested in dating her.
Err… Megamind is still having his huge existential crisis here: He has just discovered that his life-long nemesis just made a total fool of him, AGAIN, and is rolling in self-hate because he just realized he didn’t win at all. It was the one and only thing that he felt he had “won”— and it was a lie.
He never saves Roxanne because he wants her. In fact right after this scene he walks away from her— he’s convinced she’s not interested. He’s been convinced of this since their argument in the rain, in which he’s backed off and respected her clear “no” to their relationship continuing. He throws himself back in jail because he feels like that’s his part in all of this— as the villain. He comes back because she’s in danger. And he takes it another step further by pretending to be Metro Man rather than himself. He looks horrified when she turns his watch off because he’s still expecting her to reject him. He may not be balanced, but he’s meant to be a flawed character, and his actions towards her are genuine.
Both of them are very good characters. Roxanne has every right to be upset at him, and he has every right to be upset about what he’s feeling.
If you don’t want this beautiful picture of Steve Irwin holding a baby platypus on your blog then I’m sorry but I don’t know what you’re doing with your life.
i actually remember when i got told about his passing. i was walking outside my primary school gates and a friend told me. i though they were lying so i didn’t believe them. I didn’t choose to believe it until i heard about it from my parents and on the news. When it was confirmed i remember crying into my mum’s arms i would have been 7-11 years of age at the time. I love Steve Irwin he is a true Australian Hero and cannot be replaced ever.
good old steve
omg all aussie’s must reblog, this legend will never die in our hearts.
You’ll always be a legend Steve, Australia loves you